There is a trend towards custom-designed bottles. Whether it is color, form, size or special accents like imprints or engravings, glass offers beverage producers myriad ways to turn their packaging into brand ambassadors. But how is an individual bottle design created? How can brand values be integrated?
O-I, global market leader in glass packaging, gives an insight into the topic of individual glass design at the BrauBeviale with live sessions. Visitors will be able to participate actively, visualize their ideas on computer and receive advice. Experts on glass design and glass marketing will be present to answer questions.
For fair participants there are four public events taking place at the booth of O-I in hall 4A, booth number 429:
- Tuesday, 8th November, 2:30 pm – 3 pm, Craft Beer
- Wednesday, 9th November, 10:30 am – 11 am, Beer Mixed Drinks
- Wednesday, 9th November, 2:30 pm – 3 pm, Craft Beer
- Thursday, 10th November, 10:30 am – 11am, Beer Mixed Drinks
An application is not necessary. Sessions will be undertaken on a first come: first served basis.
For journalists there are two separate events:
- Tuesday, 8th November, 3.30 pm – 4 pm
- Wednesday, 9th November, 11.30 – 12 am
O-I’s management team is available for interviews upon request. Please contact Grayling if you would like to schedule an interview.
Grayling Deutschland GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 147-149
Tel.: +49 (0)69-962219-71